Looking for inspiration to prepare zander, trout caviar or trout? On this page we will share our tips and advice - from filleting the whole fish to showing how others prepare luxury seafood products from AquaPri. We will continuously expand and renew the page with recipes and video films from restaurant kitchens who have our products on their menu.
Blinis topped with trout caviar
- Blinis, 6 pcs / 24 pcs
- Trout caviar, 50g / 200 g
- Sour cream (min. 18% fat), 50g / 200g
1. Defrost the caviar before use.
2. Heat blinis a few minutes in a preheated oven.
3. Top the blinis with sour cream and trout caviar.
4. Decorate with chives and serve immediately.
Variations: Add chopped onion or a slice of cold smoked trout.
Amazing Zander menus
Preparing butter fried Zander
Watch the chef from Aarøsund Badehotel preparing butter fried zander.